Common Mistake: Omitting Required Contract Clauses
Not including the required contract clauses.
An Applicant's contracts must contain the applicable contract clauses described in Appendix II of the Uniform Rules (Title 2 of the Code of Federal Regulations). These clauses include:
- Termination for cause and convenience
- Equal employment opportunity
- Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act
- Clean Air Act and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act
- Debarment and Suspension
- Byard Anti-Lobbying Amendment
- Additional FEMA requirements
- DHS Seal, Logo, and Flags
- Compliance with Federal law, regulations, and executive orders
- No obligation by Federal government
- Program fraud and false or fraudulent statements or related acts
Additional information on these clauses may be found here in Title 2 of the Code of Federal Regulations section 200.326 and Part 200, Appendix II, Required Contract Clauses.